- About the Website
This Website is operated by Fliteboard Pty Ltd (ACN 621 061 569) and its group companies (‘Fliteboard’).
Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated products or services, is provided by Fliteboard. Please read these terms and conditions (‘Terms‘) carefully.
By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, you signify you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease using the Website, and any of its Services, immediately.
- Copyright and Intellectual Property
The Website, the content and all of the related products of Fliteboard are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of multiple countries and through international treaties.
Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the content and compilation of the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, Website, code, scripts, design elements and interactive features) are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by Fliteboard or its contributors.
Fliteboard retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related content. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer any:
- business name, trading name, domain name, trademark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright, or
- a right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trademark or industrial design, or
- a thing, system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a thing, system or process), to you.
You may not, without the prior written permission of Fliteboard and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content or third party content for any purpose, unless otherwise provided by these Terms. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website which are freely available for re-use.
Use of the Website and the content is at your own risk. Everything on the Website and the content is provided to you “as is” and “as available” without warranty or condition of any kind.
None of the affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors and licensors of Fliteboard make any express or implied representation or warranty about the content or any products or content (including the products or content of Fliteboard) referred to on the Website.
This includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records;
- the presence of any viruses, malware or other harmful material on the Website;
- errors, inaccuracies or omissions in the listing of information (including information relating to availability and pricing) on the Website;
- the accuracy, suitability or currency of any information on the Website, the content, or any of its content related products (including third party material and advertisements on the Website);
- costs incurred as a result of you using the Website, the content or any of the products of Fliteboard; and
- the content or operation in respect to links which are provided for your convenience.
You agree to indemnify Fliteboard, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against:
- all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred, suffered or arising out of or in connection with the Website;
- any direct or indirect consequences of you accessing, using or transacting on the Website or attempts to do so; and/or
- any breach of these Terms.
- Governing Law
These Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
Last Updated: 23 February 2021