Australian Flood Relief Raffle
Terms and Conditions
- The raffle is being run by Fliteboard Pty Ltd (“Fliteboard”) (ACN 621 061 569) of 156 Jonson Street, Byron Bay, 2481, NSW, Australia.
- While the raffle is open to anyone, employees of Fliteboard and their immediate families and suppliers and agencies associated with the raffle are ineligible to win.
- The raffle commences at 10am AEST on 8 March 2022 and ends at 12pm AEST on 15 March 2022.
- To enter the raffle entrants must purchase a raffle ticket. Individual raffle tickets are USD$40 each. Ticket bundling pricing options are: 10 tickets for USD$400 or 100 tickets for USD$4000. Entrants may buy as many tickets as they like.
- The winning raffle ticket will be picked using a random number generator from all raffle ticket entries at 4pm AEST on 15 March 2022 at Fliteboard HQ in Byron Bay (156 Jonson Street, Byron Bay, 2481, NSW, Australia).
- There will be one winner. The winner will be contacted via email and/or phone.
- The winner will receive the following prizes:
- a Fliteboard of the winner’s choice
The total retail value of the prize is approximately €10.600.
- Fliteboard is not liable for any additional costs associated with winning the raffle or the prizes that comprise the raffle.
- If any prize remains unclaimed after 7 days of Fliteboard announcing the winner of the raffle, Fliteboard may declare the winner ineligible to receive the prize and immediately conduct a redraw (in which case the relevant provisions of these terms and conditions will apply to the redraw).
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Fliteboard accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, Fliteboard may substitute another item of equal or lesser value for that prize, as determined by Fliteboard.
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter the raffle forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the raffle is deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Fliteboard reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries to the raffle and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of Fliteboard.
- If the raffle is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Fliteboard, Fliteboard reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the raffle, to the extent permitted by law.
- Fliteboard and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the raffle or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).